More supplemental PTs

Dil

I was trying to decide how I was going to do my final 2 tpe this week and then just realized I’d have to do this .com article for 150 words which I’m not much of a fan of in all honesty.

Other than trivia or a podcast there isn’t really a way for me to fill that 2 tpe without a job so I yet again came back to the twitter PT idea I had a while back.

Tweets about the league in the POV or a team or player could be a great supplemental addition to get 1/2 tpe a week and provide some variety to the types of tasks members do. Although there are some issues such as moderating VHL users on a completely separate platform, I think that overall it could be an interesting thing to pursue, seeing it can also have some recruitment benefits in the way that people who see these tweets may be inclined to click the pages and eventually onto the site.

• Commissioner

I still think Twitter is dumb and not worth the effort.

Between three different types of 590’s, of which you can do 2, reviewing, trivia, and press conferences there are plenty of ways to do supplemental PT’s and I really don’t think we need more. If we do then something off site certainly isn’t going to be it.

6 hours ago, Dil said:

I was trying to decide how I was going to do my final 2 tpe this week and then just realized I’d have to do this .com article for 150 words which I’m not much of a fan of in all honesty.

Other than trivia or a podcast there isn’t really a way for me to fill that 2 tpe without a job so I yet again came back to the twitter PT idea I had a while back.

Tweets about the league in the POV or a team or player could be a great supplemental addition to get 1/2 tpe a week and provide some variety to the types of tasks members do. Although there are some issues such as moderating VHL users on a completely separate platform, I think that overall it could be an interesting thing to pursue, seeing it can also have some recruitment benefits in the way that people who see these tweets may be inclined to click the pages and eventually onto the site.

This suggests that I have (or want) a Twitter account.....which I do not !