Quick analysis of Philadelphia

WildfireMicro

The Reapers have officially clinched the 5th seed in the upcoming playoffs where we will be facing San Diego in the first round which is on the other side of the country by the way. While Armani has not been a big part of this due to him just joining the team despite just getting his first assist, I do want to quickly point out some players who deserve recognition. Alex Johnson is definitely one of them with him scoring 117 points and five hat tricks. He also currently has 58 goals with 16 of them being in the power play and 11 of his goals being game winners. Vasiliy Grigorev has one more power play goal however making his total 17.

Zeljko Ranogajec also definitely deserves a mention with him giving out hard hits left and right with 254 total and is great at getting the puck to the open skater with 78 assists. There is also JaredN Jr who is one of the top defensemen in the league and is the one with the third most points. He has also been blocking a lot of shots with 129. We apparently also don't get as many penalty minutes then other teams with us not being in the top ten in that area. In my opinion this is a very complete team and I cannot wait to see what we do in the playoffs.

Edited by WildfireMicro
Typo