Still gotta unlock that character

Review: 8/10

I get what you’re going for here, and I think the color scheme you followed (making it adhere very closely to the Kings logo) works well. Background looks nice and it’s a unique concept, which is great. 

Just a couple suggestions for improvement:

-I assume the shadowy dude on the right is the main subject of the graphic. My eyes get drawn to just about everything else you’ve got here instead. I know it would be difficult to make a black space the main point of interest, but maybe move him closer to the middle or make him a bit bigger. 
-Speaking as someone who is awful at making text look good, experiment more with text. Maybe you can make yours look good by using two different fonts. Maybe you can rotate it so it isn’t purely horizontal. Maybe you can change the color of a word or two, or put some effects on the text layer to make it more than just a plain color with an outline. There’s no single right way to do it, so just try things until it looks cool. 

Review: This is a neat graphic. It reminds me of those challenger approaching graphics from Super Smash Brothers. It's a fun concept and I think with some of the suggestions from the previous review, it could be perfect. To be fair and original, a fun concept might be doing this style again, but with a hockey player. Kind of like a "Who is that Pokemon" TV graphic style. Also I think putting what position you are on the graphic might bring some clutter to the overall picture, but I think it could work if done correctly. Not being the main focus and sneaked into a corner somewhere would work great. Overall I think this works very well and I can't wait to see what else you are going to create. Great job! 8/10

I like what you did here! I echo what others say in that I'm not sure what you are trying to make the main point of the graphic. Is it the background? The shadow figure? The text? I presume it's the text. Either way, it's a neat graphic, and a great start. Keep it up! 8/10