Off-season blues

AJW

It is a boring time to be an Ottawa Lynx player. There is so much excitement around the league right now with the first round of VHL and VHLM playoffs underway, but for myself I have nothing to do but watch from the bleachers. Don't get me wrong, watching the playoffs happen every day is fun, but it would be a lot more fun to participate. For the VHLM I hope that Minnesota wins, literally no reason for it except that they were the only team to sweep the first round and their logo is a ginger man. For the VHL I have to route for Warsaw. My GM @dlamb is playing and my teammate @qripll will be joining the team next year so I thought why not join them in cheering.

Outside of the league there has been a Minecraft server that started up. It is so nice to play with people from the VHL that I have never even talked to. There are a lot of really good people in this community and it is a lot of fun to meet them whether it is through the discord, forum, or other games.

I am counting down the days until the drafts start up, good luck to everyone who is in the playoffs right now.