Wranglers go up 2-0

Greg_Di

Tom Eagles and the Wranglers were ecstatic after the first 2 games in the first round of the playoffs. The Wranglers won 2-1 and 4-2 in the first two games.

" It's great going up 2-0 but our work isn't done yet. " Tom said " Seattle is a very dangerous team and until we get 4 wins, we won't be letting up. They have shown time and time again that they are more then capable of coming back from behind and winning"

Tom Eagles did not have the best start to the series so far as he has yet to register a point. We also spoke to GM Greg to get his thoughts on the series.

"You know when I played I always struggled against Seattle in the playoffs " Greg said " I know what they are capable of and we will definitely have to focus defensively against their high flying team. I think every team in the league now know to never let your guard down against the Bears and we don't plan on doing that. We will be going all out. Our players are staying focused and will be working together as a team to finish off this series"