ClapbombsRUs - The Wild Wrangler

Awesome graphic, it’s super clean and simple. I like the blue in the background, as I think it makes the goalie pop more. I’m stoked to see what you did with the pads and I wish more people would add the logo to goalie pads when making a graphic. The font is nice, but maybe a little basic. 8/10

Review: 7/10

Good job with the logo swap on the jersey, and very interesting placement on the pads. You have some cool ideas going here. 

It looks like you put something over the player render and lowered the opacity to make it more see-through…which is great, but the player doesn’t stick out enough. Look up what a layer mask is if you don’t know already and use that to make it cover up the “main” parts of the player (like his face and upper body) a little bit less. 

I love this! It's clean, and that logo swap is wonderful. Id say make the player a bit more solid looking.  Also, as a personal preference, I would use a different font. It's not bad, but it doesn't seem to match the "smoothness" of the rest of the graphic, if that makes sense. 8/10