A Ramblin' Rose #1: You Want To Know the Secret?

Hex Universe

All right, I 100% took this idea from the advice of @Banackock and his Bana Blab's series.
Anyways, this season has been pretty freaking crazy, eh? Let's talk about the big boy topic that members of the VHL community have been talking about all season. 

The freaking VHLE has definitely been front and center in terms of massive amounts of discussion and hype all season (VHLE HYPE!). It has had a massive amounts of nostalgia, creativity, and discussion that honestly I don't think has been matched in the VHL community for a very long time, if ever. I personally have been loving seeing the team names and logo creations for potential VHLE teams of market both new and old. As somebody who absolutely loves sports logos, it's been like a logo haven as of late and I have been loving every second of it. Good job to everyone who has been making logo concept and congrats to all of y'all whose logo concepts were used for the most recent VHLE team poll! Hopefully soon we will find out which six lucky markets will be the inaugural VHLE teams in S80. As always, let's keep up that VHLE HYPE!

So, I guess that's everything for this edition of.... oh wait. That's right, I almost forgot about the title of this topic!
So yeah, the secret I want to share is...

I am returning to VSN to cover the VHLE!

... Oh and also, Hex Rose has a kid and they want to be just like their dad. Their name? Raven Rose. Remember that name for the future...