Yukon Slush

jRuutu

What is going on? Yukon was leading the finals 3-0, but Minnesota has managed to win the last two games! Yukon Rush is close to a meltdown of epic scale. Yukon defender Erlanz Jokinen gave us a quick comment after last nights 3-1 loss, this is what he had to say:

''I don't know, I think the game was tight all the way to the second period. Then around halfway point, they scored two quick goals and we panicked a little. We managed to get one back five minutes later, but I think those two quick goals were a tough kick to the stomach, we lost our focus. We had chances to make it 2-2 in the second, but the third period was a terrible period for us. We had only something like two shots in the third.

I don't want to be this guy, but the refs had something against us, all of a sudden they whistle absolutely everything. Tough to play when you don't know where the line goes, you know. We will bounce back next game, we will win the championship''.

Game six is played today in Minnesota. It will be extremely interesting to see how Yukon can perform in Minnesota home ice, in front of extremely loud home fans. Not to mention the Minnesota players, who have full confidence right now.