Cowboy blab

Prout

Ok so season started officially once again and we’re off to a meh start. I truthfully feel tpe wise I should be better but with the team Wranglers have and the minutes being spread out it’ll be hard to be that stand out Defencemen and I think I might even fall off abit and that’s ok if it’s for team success. As much as you earn it’s more on how STHS fucks you in the ass and repeats which is enjoyable oddly enough that we keep doing the same shit to complain right? 

as for Cowboy Prout his career is winding down and honestly I feel I’m more excited to create my next player as I’ve learned a lot with my current/ first one. I can’t believe it’ll be a year shortly and I feel new still. I’ve been happy with the results I’ve had however with Cowboy from just learning and growing in the community and tpe wise I think I’ve done a solid job. Learning was key for myself being first sim league but I’ve had fun with the ups and downs and now I can laugh at my first player and with the shit I did and what not.

I don’t have a lot to say I’ve been kinda busy irl so I haven’t been on much but fantasy draft is done for the VHFL which I enjoy and think my team this season is a big hit or big loss lol but it’s all fun and free tpe so why not. I can’t believe how time flys from learning on a podcast and my very first one on what VHFL was and the explanation of it all haha I was nervous as all hell but it was damn worth it and fun. I’ve had some pleasures of just meeting people here and I enjoy doing podcasts tbh it’s easy for myself to talk and I find it fun to have a conversation with somebody in the league and joke around about it all.

Maybe I’ll do one soon again if there’s time and somebody wants to record cause me and tech we don’t get along. 

Cowboy Prout will hopefully be something good this season and this article is misleading again cause I blab rather then talk about specific things. But I’ve had fun with my current build and think I’m top ten for Defencemen? Idk and honestly this season is just about team success so idc about stats as I’m more focused on doing what it takes to win after falling short again this season so it is what it is and I picked myself In fantasy again with my first pick so hopefully I do good for tpe.

Anyways that’ll wrap this up I didn’t plan anything and just want to earn maybe I can podcast soon with somebody and I’ll even tag em on who I think but cheers it’s Saturday night Prout is having a cold one and life is beautiful kids have goodnight.

@bigAL when we podcasting you sexy blue beast???

1 hour ago, Prout said:

just want to earn maybe I can podcast soon with somebody and I’ll even tag em on who I think but cheers it’s Saturday night Prout is having a cold one and life is beautiful kids have goodnight.

1 hour ago, Prout said:

bigAL when we podcasting

Throwing all your eggs in one basket to get a podcast partner and you chose the guy who hasn’t made one in 2021 yet? Bold move Cotton, we’ll see if it pays off. I hear drivepisodes are a big thing these days eh? Toss on your headphones, start the voice memos app, and pitter patter!