TLO's gambling corner

VHL Player agent TheLastOlympian07 has picked up a little hobby as of late and that is sportsbetting. I think it would be fun to have a little spot for this kind of discussion in the Discord, I am still new to it and still growing and learning but I have picked up a few things over the past year. UFC/MMA is my jam as well as NHL is what im pretty good at. NFL/NBA/MLB could use some fine tuning and because NFL season is coming up I feel we have some good NFL fans who follow the sport. Just to ramp up sports discussion I guess and make a few bucks while doing so would be fun. I've never been into much other sports other than NHL and MMA but I found myself caring more about other sports if I had some money on it. During NFL last season I asked a few members on what they thought and they were helpful in choosing what to bet on. This is just me being selfish I guess but a dedicated betting section would be cool I think or we can just overtake the sports discussion spots I suppose. Thanks for the TPE.