Rocket

On 7/12/2021 at 12:25 AM, JardyB10 said:

You use the colour purple very well!

And also pink.

Actually now that I'm on real purple Davos I should contract you for a sig!

Also I know it wasn't intentional but part of the background image (above the "c") looks like a 👀 emoji easter egg and I'm here for it.

21 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

And also pink.

Actually now that I'm on real purple Davos I should contract you for a sig!

Also I know it wasn't intentional but part of the background image (above the "c") looks like a 👀 emoji easter egg and I'm here for it.

I’ve been doing pretty much dedicated to creating female render graphics for a while since no one really did them when i started out. I’m thinking that it has affected the way I work with colour schemes. Just give me a render and any specifics you’d like to see in your signature. I would be happy to do one up for you. 

4 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

I’ve been doing pretty much dedicated to creating female render graphics for a while since no one really did them when i started out. I’m thinking that it has affected the way I work with colour schemes. Just give me a render and any specifics you’d like to see in your signature. I would be happy to do one up for you. 

Would you be annoyed if I gave you 100% creative control and direction? I suppose Poopy has fallen into the Brad Marchand render, but I'm certainly not married to it, especially if it would cause JC issues or if all his images suck or whatever.

12 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Would you be annoyed if I gave you 100% creative control and direction? I suppose Poopy has fallen into the Brad Marchand render, but I'm certainly not married to it, especially if it would cause JC issues or if all his images suck or whatever.

Marchand is not an issue, i do colour swaps all the time. And sometimes a surprise is nice so i get giving carte blanche, I’ll see if i can make Davos and your player really shine lol 

Review:

Love the bright colors used here! A must wear for Rocket in his forum sig. The logo swap was very nicely done and angled perfectly.

The background adds depth which is always a nice touch.

9/10 because pododys nerfect ;)

18 hours ago, Jubo said:

Review:

Love the bright colors used here! A must wear for Rocket in his forum sig. The logo swap was very nicely done and angled perfectly.

The background adds depth which is always a nice touch.

9/10 because pododys nerfect ;)

Except you ;)

but we all know I play favourites ❤️