My thoughts on some VHLE team names

Hey guys and gals and everything in between WildfireMicro here to talk about what I think of the names of some of the few VHLE teams that have been reveled. This was originally going to be a look at the logos but they have not been revealed as of this time or I cannot find the posts that have them. I will only go over 3 of them because I have actual things to say about them. Without further ado let's begin!

For the first one I have got to say that the name Berlin Steel which is going for the colors of black and orange which does fit into the German flag. The name is a great name for a team from Berlin Germany and seems to celebrate it's history without going into it's more unsavory parts. It is actually the name of a company in Berlin as well which I hope does not lead to any copyright issues though I believe the name is way to board to do that. The name is also way better in my opinion then the name Berlin Fire Salamanders in the ISFL which does not make much sense to me. I think the logo should incorporate steel making of some kind or maybe some kind of steel instrument.

Alright the next one is the Paris Revolution which appears to be going for the colors of red and blue and possibly white which perfectly fits into the French Flag. The name does seem fitting for how many revolutions happened in France and especially with the famous French Revolution itself. There is a great Oversimplified video on the French Revolution so I know a bit about it. I think the logo should be a Frenchman holding the flag and hopefully avoid any signs of a guillotine. There is not much mode to say with this besides Vive La France  which I probably butchered very badly.

Next up we have the Stockholm Vikings who are from Stockholm Sweden and that definitely makes sense as I can associate Stockholm and especially Sweden with vikings. The colors are red and orange which unfortunately I am familiar enough with Stockholm to get any meaning from. I usually associate Sweden with blue and yellow. Still I do like it when those colors are put together and I am glad they did not go with purple and gold as well. I think the logo should ether be a proud and powerful viking or some kind or viking ship. Maybe even include an axe somewhere in there like in the vikings hand or on the flag of the ship.

Well that is the only three places I am familiar enough with to have opinions on the names of. The other cool name I can see is the Bratislava Watchmen because I like the sound of that name but I am not really familiar with the country it is in.

Overall I really like how the VHLE teams are shaping up and I am intrigued to see what will be happening going forward. Thank you for reading and I hope to see you all on the ice!

Well I was reading anyway so why not give a review?

Review: 9/10

I enjoyed reading your thoughts, particularly right now when I can't get enough VHLE content. I agree with all three that they are solid names, definitely fitting with the locations which is big. The original Stockholm Vikings logo did have a large portion of yellow so I'm hoping that stays through, though I also understand if they want to differentiate from the yellow/black Iron Eagles. For the article itself, a few minor grammar slipups but nothing that really distracted from the piece, and it flowed well from beginning to end to me. As you mentioned there's no logos yet to throw in there, but I wouldn't have minded some photos of cities or something similar to spruce up the presentation a bit. All in all solid though, and I'll be excited to see where the branding goes from here!