Taylor Mourning had a pretty good game one time

scoop

Hey guys, it's me, that Malmo rookie who sucks. I did have a good game once, though. Malmo is really good. The team doesn't suck. That's good. We have good games all the time, in fact. And even more so ever since we traded for Scotty Kaberle. Let's get back to my good game.

It was Game 216 against the New York Americans. Fellow rookie JaredN Jr, whom I played with in Phildelphia last season as well, opened up the scoring in the first period. Then Gunnar Odinsson scored in the second period before I scored my first career goal on Odinsson's 36th assist of the season. But I wasn't done there. Early in the third, New York got on the board to bring it back to within two goals, but I responded by scoring my second goal of the game. Both teams would score one more time, ending the game at a 5-2 win for Malmo. In addition to my two goals, I had ten hits in the game. It was easily the best game of my career thus far, and I was unsurprisingly named the first star.

I have scored once since then, though I haven't really taken off. I started pretty slow in the minors last season, before having a pretty big game, and was consistently better after that. I'm not really expecting that to be the case here as well, but I have at least been getting points more consistently than I was at the beginning of the season, when I was very consistently not getting points.