(S80) LW - Thrash94TTV, TPE: 78

Thrash94

Welcome to the VHL, I'm the GM of the Ottawa Lynx :ott: and we are currently looking for a 2nd/3rd line winger  to help build another type of attack going into the offensive zone.

Our locker room is chill and my manager and I would love to help you and give advice in anyway possible. Right now we aren't at the top but with ice-time ready in an ever changing line up strategy, I think the Lynx could be the right place for you to start your career off and test things out :)

If you are interested in joining Ottawa please quote or reply with a #GOLYNXGO 

Edited by 16z

13 minutes ago, 16z said:

Welcome to the VHL, I'm the GM of the Ottawa Lynx :ott: and we are currently looking for a 2nd/3rd line winger  to help build another type of attack going into the offensive zone.

Our locker room is chill and my manager and I would love to help you and give advice in anyway possible. Right now we aren't at the top but with ice-time ready in an ever changing line up strategy, I think the Lynx could be the right place for you to start your career off and test things out :)

If you are interested in joining Ottawa please quote or reply with a #GOLYNXGO 

He is the recruiter on Youtuber that is running the ads for us so he won't sign for anyone as they create only to show how as part of the sponsorship.

Welcome to the VHL @Thrash94!

My name is Alex_J32, I'm the AGM for the Philadelphia Reapers. I'd like to reach out and offer you a position on our roster! We are building a very competitive team, and would slot you in as a 4th line winger. If you continuously build your TPE by interacting within the community and contributing in TPE generating tasks, you'll be able to play more minutes and possibly move up the depth chart!

Here in Philadelphia, we pride ourselves on the players we develop. My GM and I work hard to ensure that every member of the team enjoys their time on the Reapers and builds a legacy to begin their career. Numerous VHL greats got started right here in Philadelphia, and we would love to add your name on the list. We also have a great locker room filled with great players that would love to get to know you!

If you're interested in becoming a Reaper, just quote this post and reply back with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that, we will add you to our roster and get you in the locker room.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Many legacies have been built with the Reapers. Will you join the many great Reapers of legend and craft a VHL career worthy of the HOF? What will your legacy be?

2lz3g190izc71.png