(S81) D - Markus Krowley, TPE: 30

Raven

@Raven

My name is Sam and I am the general manager of the Halifax 21st! Currently we would be able to offer you 2ND LINE MINUTES. In Halifax we have a great room of people who can help you learn the game and get you on your way to becoming a great player. From Gm to AGM, current players and past so many people are ready to work with you and help you learn the game. We may not be the favorites this season but you will be given the chance at good amounts of ice time that other teams wouldn't be able to offer you! We are a Playoff team though! I know you would be a great addition to our team and would fit right in.

I’d love to see you in a Halifax uniform! To join halifax quote this with #BOATGANG

Edited by Brewins15

Welcome to the VHL, @Raven!

The Minnesota Storm are currently rebuilding, but we have plenty of room for you on our roster. We have an excellent locker room environment, guides to help you build your player, and much more to help you build your player the way you want to! Our top priority is to help prepare you for a successful VHL career!

Right now, we are prepared to offer you a spot on our 1ST PAIR! To accept our offer, simply quote this post and say "Let's go Storm!" to accept our offer!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We are eager to see you join the Storm!

- youloser1337 Minnesota Storm AGM

1 minute ago, youloser1337 said:

Welcome to the VHL, @Raven!

The Minnesota Storm are currently rebuilding, but we have plenty of room for you on our roster. We have an excellent locker room environment, guides to help you build your player, and much more to help you build your player the way you want to! Our top priority is to help prepare you for a successful VHL career!

Right now, we are prepared to offer you a spot on our 1ST PAIR! To accept our offer, simply quote this post and say "Let's go Storm!" to accept our offer!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We are eager to see you join the Storm!

- youloser1337 Minnesota Storm AGM

Let's go storm

4 minutes ago, Raven said:

Let's go storm

So unfortunately I didn't realize that our season ended today. We would love to have you around in our discord, but we are eliminated from playoffs. If you would like to play some playoff hockey I highly suggest taking the offer from @Brewins15!

2 minutes ago, Raven said:

I think I will sign with Halifax If they are interested still in me. Hopefully I will make them proud.

Congrats! Welcome to the VHLM! You can always message me on the forum or on discord (https://discord.gg/WEHZkB2B) if you need any additional help. Halifax will help you out though :D