Milestone Achieved

Juice

This has been such a wacky season for my player. I knew that maybe coming to DC would do wonders after having some...relatively underachieving seasons in Toronto. But my entire goal for my player was at least to be point per game this season, as I'd be more than happy to hopefully become the mainstay for the blueline here as a Dragon.

But to hit over 100 points? To hit 30 goals, as a defenseman??? Yeah that is probably going to be totals I'll never see again for my player in his career, but I'm glad as all can be to hit this in such an important season for DC. Finally back to the playoffs, in one of the last seasons for so many players including Groovy Dude is a wonderful feeling. I know our chances are pretty underwhelming when we're going up against teams immediately like Calgary who on paper GROSSLY overpower us in TPA in every single position, but it's always a good feeling to be the underdog as win or lose we come out happy we at least made it to the playoffs. But I think something special is brewing here in DC, despite being on the brink of a rebuild I'm overjoyed to be a Dragon.

The real test for the team if we're just flash in the pan is the playoffs, and while it'd be pretty biased to bet on ourselves I do think with enough STHS luck we could be a surprise in the making.