Jardy's Chodesode #20:

JardyB10

*LISTENER DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

This program contains swear words and references to stalking pregnant women.

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/The-Chodesode-20-Miami-vs--Mississauga-Mematch-e1754na

In today's episode I discuss:

- COVID stuff

- The end of the VHLM semi-finals

- How the Hounds and the Marauders match up

Mentions:

@a_Ferk @Coldex @JetsFan81 Other players too I suppose

53 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

*LISTENER DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

This program contains swear words and references to stalking pregnant women.

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/The-Chodesode-20-Miami-vs--Mississauga-Mematch-e1754na

In today's episode I discuss:

- COVID stuff

- The end of the VHLM semi-finals

- How the Hounds and the Marauders match up

Mentions:

@a_Ferk @Coldex @JetsFan81 Other players too I suppose

Do you talk about how MDM is going to roll the whole series? Let me know so I can ignore this one if you didnt.

Edited by Beaviss

Ah the pregnant woman thing makes more sense now. The sad thing is I'm picturing this woman who a guy from my town was involved with for a while lmao. Must be a smaller town thing.

To answer your speculation about how close I am to the border, it's about 40 minutes. The nearest city to my town is actually in the States, but we rarely go because border security is a pain in the ass.

Kind of alarming to hear about the guy that died from covid if he was only in his 30s. Shows that it's better to get vaccinated even if the chance of dying isn't that high. Everyone thinks, "it won't be me", until it is.

Also go Miami.

10/10

Edited by a_Ferk

On 9/10/2021 at 2:43 PM, a_Ferk said:

Kind of alarming to hear about the guy that died from covid if he was only in his 30s. Shows that it's better to get vaccinated even if the chance of dying isn't that high. Everyone thinks, "it won't be me", until it is.

For what it's worth, he was unvaccinated, was allegedly quite anti-mask, and most insane of all refused to be put on a ventilator. Still though, I personally was quite confident I could pwn COVID if I was under all the same conditions, but this has made me think twice.