That Dude Ready for 4th Season

Cornholio

London United skater That Dude is ready for his fourth season in the VHL. Why the change in his tune compared to being nonchalant his first three seasons?

”I was working my way up the ranks. The first two years, London had a whole bunch of vets so yeah, I was just finding my spot to squeeze in within the ranks and do my part. Those days are long gone— the vets of past days have parted ways with the team and I’ve stuck around long enough. Seems like I’m one of the alphas on the team right now, so might as well act the part.”

In the Lotto Tournament which London finished 2nd — Dude seemed to show a more aggressive, efficient dimension to his game. Dude and the team hopes that this will correlate to a strong Y4.

”I thought I would make that jump in Y3 but it didn’t quite happen. There were some shuffling of the lines and I got the short end of it for a while. Not sure why or how that happened, but it sorted out by the end of the year and I think that my workouts are starting to pay dividends now. It takes time and patience, not always easy, but I think I’m definitely ready to make my presence on the VHL.”