My experience in the vhl

Jamomayo

My vhl experience so far

So just like most of you I am new here and I have never done anything like this before and let me tell you this I love it so far it has actually been way above my expectations from the people to the actually league I am having so much fun and I’m trying to be active as possible and build the best player I can. 

So what I have experienced so far I came into league not expecting much and I joined the houstan bulls as a mid season waiver pick up and they were in a middle of a rebuild and my time in houstan were not what I was expecting it sucked losing right of the bat and I did ask for a trade I do regret this but I was just new and I didn’t really know what to do. I got traded to Miami and I dare say it saved my time here as they really showed me how to do things and to get me noticed I won the founders cup with Miami in my first season and it got me noticed enough to join the royals in the junior showcase and ever since I joined the royals I have been the most active collecting as much tpe as I possible can and having people help me create my player as best as I can thanks to moon and matty and minion as they helped me out so much and same with bek they helped me and they kept me here cause If it wasn’t for them I probally would of quite.

Since they started helping me I got drafted back to houstan and I plan on staying I want to help them be great and I also draft to London in the vhl we’re I can’t wait to play once my time has come and I hope for many more season in the vhl and to see what else is to come thanks for everybody who read this. This whole league is great from the players to the mangers and to the people who make it all happen thank you for making such a great experience for us all.