London Short Handed

Cornholio

London United fourth year player That Dude has immediately taken on the role that he’s always dreamed of— being C1 on the team and a primary playmaker, something that has eluded him in both the VHLM as well as through his first three seasons in London.

However it has come at a cost - London has just four forwards on the roster and 3 or 4 defenseman. The United has unfortunately had to resort to using bots to fill out some lines. 

“It’s cool that I’m finally getting my shot to lead the roster. But damn, there’s a lot of empty locker stalls here. Previously this place used to be full and lively - now it’s gone a bit quiet and there’s a lot of space. I’m happy to get my shot at shining, I mean - look what I did in the season opener - 2 goals then a +2 rating against Riga. I’m clearly doing something right, you know? 

I just hope that the lack of depth here is just a temporary thing as I believe we have a good number of players at the E level right now. Hope to see some of them work their way up the ranks and all that so we get some depth help here. In the meantime, I’ll just continue to make plays even if it’s by myself sometimes.”