(S81) D - Ragnar Hagstrom, TPE: 54

Grosgars

Hello! I am Markus and I am the Assistant General Manager for the Miami Marauders. This season we are in a rebuild mode so you will get plenty of playing time if you decide to join us! We can help you learn about the league and ensure that you are able to reach your max potential right out of the gate. We would love for you to be a part of our team!

If you would like to join us please quote this message and reply saying #LetsGoMiami

708511857308074024.png.219fa2af2201029b0c235bd38d2eb077.png

Welcome @Grosgars

My name is sam and i am the gm of the halifax 21st! In halifax we would be able to give you 1st LINE minutes as a D. We have a great group of people who can help you learn the game and become a great player. From gm to alumni we have tons of people who can help you out. We may not be contenders but we can give you ice time that oher teams cant. Youd fit in great.

Id love to see you in a halifax uniform. To join Halifax qoute this with #BOATGANG

dUjTyHh.jpg

Welcome to the VHL, @Grosgars! I'm JB, GM of the San Diego Marlins. We would like to offer you a contract. Here in San Diego we pride ourselves on maintaining a fun and welcoming locker room for all our players. We offer guides to help you earn TPE and build your player, and we are active and willing to answer any questions you may have. We can offer TOP PAIRING MINUTES, as well as special teams time! We'd be glad to have you on the team, just quote this post with #FILLTHETANK to join us in the sun!

We wish you the best of luck in your career no matter what,

JB & the Marlins

Join_the_kings.png

Hello @Grosgars

We would love to have you on Mexico City! We are working on building a cup contender here in Mexico City. We were hoping you could help us out! We have a great locker room and we would be able to help you grow your VHL player! We can offer you 2nd pairing minutes with some PP and PK time too. Perfect for a new player starting out. 

Just reply to this with #HailtotheKings to join the Mexico City Kings!

Justin - Mexico City Kings GM

Hey and welcome to the league, we are currently looking for somebody to come and play on our third line. Our locker room is chill, there's plenty of hands to help you out and we are going to be a top team this season! If you are interested in joining the Ottawa Lynx let me know by quoting this message or replying with a #GOLYNXGO 

20 hours ago, Brewins15 said:

Welcome @Grosgars

My name is sam and i am the gm of the halifax 21st! In halifax we would be able to give you 1st LINE minutes as a D. We have a great group of people who can help you learn the game and become a great player. From gm to alumni we have tons of people who can help you out. We may not be contenders but we can give you ice time that oher teams cant. Youd fit in great.

Id love to see you in a halifax uniform. To join Halifax qoute this with #BOATGANG

#BOATGANG