Henri sets records

Garsh

Los Angeles sophomore winger Henri le Massif now holds the records for both most points and goals for a rookie in the playoffs.  After a disappointing season where he scored 16G 19A for 35P during the regular season.  In 14 playoff games he scored 8G 4A for 12P.  In terms of points, he just beat out 2 other rookies who have 11 points.  Looking at goals he edged out 1 player who has 7 before third place drops down to 4.   Henri was asked about how he felt about this at a team press conference this week.

"Wow that’s crazy, I had no idea really.  I would have preferred to lift the cup as a champion, but this is something I suppose.  It feels like I stepped up my game in the playoffs and I think that is reflected in my scoring.  My rate of scoring was much higher, and that was against playoff teams, with no cupcake teams in there to try to pad stats on.  I’m not starting out so hot this season, but we have a long way to go.  I just need to get back into the mode I was in during the playoffs."

198 words

I'm realizing that the portal and @Victor's spreadsheet don't agree with each other.  Guess the media is back at it again with that fake news.  Blame that fictitious reporter for not doing due diligence 

Portal  https://vhlportal.com/hof/records/player?csrfmiddlewaretoken=75zqBN8r18Q6DYQBEoyBVEbNXkAZBAFNond2hnhfh8g9XFe3fLANV9SQcHdxpjSC&season__gte=&season__lte=&team__league=VHL&playoff=True

spreadsheet for nerds https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uDb5Uq2k_VZwhS_8hkZt6k8NtkWNGjkwVH2D8sQIfwU/edit#gid=0