six to eight

jRuutu

Not so long ago Bana, the GM of Seattle, walked into the dressing room and demanded silence. He had a mysterious-looking character with him. He looked familiar, but I could not say why. Then Bana dropped the news. The mysterious character is the new co-GM of Seattle. Who is that person? Beaviss. Legendary VHL users. All the guys in the room were happy about the news, I went to shake hands with Beaviss. I work out but not as much as he does. The grip of Beaviss was something else. I felt something breaking in my hand, so I immediately went to see the doctor.

The first examination suggested I could be out 6 to 8 weeks, but luckily second look the next day offered good news, nothing is broken, everything should be ok in few days. Everything indeed was ok in few days. I have been healthy since.

Beaviss and Bana have been present in our practice frequently. It keeps all the guys in the team working hard. You always want to impress the big suits as they are the ones who give the contracts. We are a young team right now, so not that many players have big deals yet, and quite a few have their deals running out fairly soon, so all the guys work extra hard in practice. That is nice to see.