(S81) G - Big Hank, TPE: 69

Hank

16FsaZP.png

Welcome back @Hank! I'm JB, GM of the San Diego Marlins. We'd be happy to have you as our starter here in San Diego :) 

We have a great locker room; our main goal is to ensure players enjoy their time here and develop into great players.

Just quote this with #FILLTHETANK to join the Marlins!

Good luck with Big Hank,

JB & the Marlins :sdm:

• image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hey there Hank, welcome back to the VHL!

My name is Dan and I'm the acting GM for the historic Saskatoon Wild of the VHLM's Eastern Conference. The season is just starting to ramp up, and we'd like to offer you our STARTING GOALTENDER spot as we push for a playoff spot this season! A friend of Beaviss is a friend of mine :)

If you'd like to join the Saskatoon Wild, just quote this post and reply, "#WildNSasky."

Best of luck to you, regardless of where your journey takes you!

Welcome back @Hank!

I am Moon the AGM for the Mexico City Kings. We are currently building a cup contending team! With you we could be one step closer to reaching that goal! We would love to see you in Mexico! If you wish to join just reply with #HailToTheKings

Untitled(7).jpg

Hey @HankI’m the general manager of the Yukon Rush. We are one of the biggest contenders for this season. We still have some spots available as the backup goalie and we would like you to join us in the great run that we are expecting. It is true that the icetime at the beginning is not the best but its a great opportunity to contend for the cup early in your career ! To join the team, just quote this and say #feeltherush! Then we will send you a contract and a discord invitation  to our locker room! 

Welcome back to the VHL @Hank!

We would love to have you in Philadelphia and think you would be a great addition to our locker room! I can offer you a spot as our secondary goalie (you'll play at least 50% of the games). if you would like to come to Philly quote this and reply with #Don'tBeSillyComeToPhilly!

Best of luck,

Alex_J32 - Reapers GM