(S81) D - Xiaoping Benguin Dinghao Sonei, TPE: 60

Ninjadude

Hello @Ninjadude! Welcome to the VHL! I am Domino, the AGM of the Minnesota Storm, and we would love for you to join our team! We could offer you a second line spot if you would want it. We have good players, great LR, second in Eastern, and many more!

Quote this with the tag #WEARETHESTORM if you want to join our team.

Welcome to the VHL @Ninjadude!

My name is Alex_J32, I'm the GM for the Philadelphia Reapers. With Philadelphia you would fit in on our Top 4 minutes. If you continuously build your TPE by interacting within the community and contributing in TPE generating tasks, you'll be able to play more minutes and possibly move up the depth chart!

Here in Philadelphia, we pride ourselves on the players we develop. My AGM @Bobo and I work hard to ensure that every member of the team enjoys their time on the Reapers and builds a legacy to begin their career. Numerous VHL greats got started right here in Philadelphia, and we would love to add your name on the list. We also have a great locker room filled with great players that would love to get to know you!

If you're interested in becoming a Reaper, just quote this post and reply back with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that, we will add you to our roster and get you in the locker room.

Hey @Ninjadude I’m the general manager of the Yukon Rush. We are one of the biggest contenders for this season. We still have some spots available on our roster on the 2nd pair and we would like you to join us in the great run that we are expecting. It is true that the icetime at the beginning is not the best but its a great opportunity to contend for the cup early in your career ! To join the team, just quote this and say #feeltherush! Then we will send you a contract and a discord invitation  to our locker room! 

Hey!!! @Ninjadude

I'm the Sam the gm of the Halifax 21st!! We can offer you 2ND LINE MINUTES in Halifax. We may not be contenders but we can give you time no one else can!!! You would fit right in!!!

I'd love to see you in a Halifax Uniform!! To join Halifax qoute this with #boatgang !!

Join_the_kings.png

Hello @Ninjadude

We would love to have you on Mexico City! We are working on building a cup contender here in Mexico City. We were hoping you could help us out! We have a great locker room and we would be able to help you grow your VHL player! We can offer you 2nd pairing minutes with PP and PK time too. Perfect for a new player starting out. 

Just reply to this with #HailtotheKings to join the Mexico City Kings!

Justin - Mexico City Kings GM

Hey there, I'm Ledge and Dairy, the general manager of the Miami Marauders. Welcome to the VHL! Of course, as you've probably picked up by now, I'm here to offer you a contract. This season, the Marauders are in an interesting situation. We are technically rebuilding, and we can offer you top two minutes(you would be our best and only defenceman) as well as power play time, but we are also competing for a playoff spot due to the lackluster strength of our conference. Also, you're friend @FireballSalad also happens to play for us 😁. You can join our discord locker room, where alumni and newbies alike can help you on your way to a fantastic VHL career. To accept the contract, just quote this post and reply by saying 'dropping the anchor!'

Good luck with your career!

:mia:

Edited by Ledge and Dairy

1 minute ago, Ledge and Dairy said:

Hey there, I'm Ledge and Dairy, the general manager of the Miami Marauders. Welcome to the VHL! Of course, as you've probably picked up by now, I'm here to offer you a contract. This season, the Marauders are in an interesting situation. We are technically rebuilding, and we can offer you top six minutes as well as power play time, but we are also competing for a playoff spot due to the lackluster strength of our conference. Also, you're friend @FireballSalad also happens to play for us 😁. You can join our discord locker room, where alumni and newbies alike can help you on your way to a fantastic VHL career. To accept the contract, just quote this post and reply by saying 'dropping the anchor!'

Good luck with your career!

:mia:

Dropping the anchor