Juha Jarvinen interview

Collusion

Today we have the opportunity to interview one of the newest players in VHLM. Juha Jarvinen is  the goalkeeper for the Miami Marauders. 

Interviewer: what was your head process for entering this organization? 

Juha: it was pretty easy. The AGM Markus was the first person to contact me to welcome me to the league. I had multiple offers on the table but the  staff members definitely wanted me to be their starter goalies and were very happy when I decided to sign with them. Miami is the defending league champions and seems like a great city to play in. 

Interviewer: You played your first two games in the league and lost both of them. What did you do wrong in those games? 

Juha: I certainly was a bit stressed before the game but it was a good stress. The first game against Yukon was good. I stop most of the pucks but I know I can do better. The second game was terrible for my standards. It was a bad game for me in general. I need to focus and practice more. It is a game that I need to turn the page on and be better. 

206 Words  

This is great! I'm excited for your career my friend. I think you did a great job writing this article and you even kept a word count which I just recently though of doing while looking through some media spots others were posting. I hope you find success in this league and will see you out there on the ice!