The Rookies First Goal

Masu Chan

Not long before yesterday's game between Mexico City Kings and The Philadelphia Reapers, the Reapers acquired a new talent from free agency named Sebastien Dokis, a young Right-Winger to add to their young core. 

It wasn't long until Dokis began to impress as he scored the first goal of the night in a 4-3 win for the Reapers. Mason Jones, the Captain of Philadelphia has taken to twitter posting a picture of the young gun with his first goal puck with the caption "Welcome to the Team Kid." It has been reported that Mason has taken a liking to his new teammate, reports that were quickly confirmed by Jones himself on social media as he posted a short video of the warm up skate before the game and afterwards as he took the rookie out to supper to celebrate the win, posting a picture of the two of them together outside a restaurant.

Reapers management has been very active these last few days having recently done two trades and now picked up Dokis from the free agency. 

Things are looking up for the current core of the team as they have gone 5-3-1 in their last nine games since trading for Ali Des Aves, another name that Mason Jones has been very vocal about often praising the effort in net during post game interviews.

224 words

review: Nice article, you are a good writer and I would love to see more things from you.

the words are black and as I am a user of the vhl in dark mode, it is hard for me to read, but that is just nitpicking.

In the end this gets a solid 8 out of 10, keep it up, I belive in you.