Home > Player Development > Supplemental Point Tasks > VHL.com Articles > Create New Topic

rory

I've been entirely uninspired to write about the VHL this week so here's 3 topics that I had inklings to top about all mashed up into one, poorly written post. Obviously the Stars have sucked this season and the only person I can blame is Nyko for ruining the league for everyone, thus demoralizing LA's players. We are shooting abysmally and I can only assume we'll progress to the mean eventually. It pains me to think that Pines may not be a career Star.

Our next topic is the focus point of many - what will Jeffrey Pines Jr. look like? A pass first winger that motzaburger fucked like the first iteration of his father? Maybe a 40 passing andy center like the second iteration, or a 40 passing andy defenseman like the third and final Jeffrey Pines Sr.? Probably not. I've been leaning towards a physical offensive defenseman, especially with the large amount of forwards mulling around in the minors ready to rot in the E.

The third topic will not appear on this weekly episodic episode of Home > Player Development > Supplemental Point Tasks > VHL.com Articles > Create New Topic goodbye