Fresco's 5 Favorite Sub Channels

frescoelmo

Gucci to test free agency after season

Chicago, IL

Veteran Its Gucci, now in his sixth season (old AF) with the same franchise that drafted him, has debated whether or not it is worth it for him to re-sign and play his final remaining two seasons in Los Angeles.  "This city is dirty as all hell, can't get anywhere with all this traffic and the food scene is average.  Nothing really unique about the place; huge suburb basically," Gucci affirmed with reporters.  "I've spent the better half of a decade between here and Las Vegas.  A change in scenery might be good for my game, but it will definitely be good for my sanity."

Fourth on the team in total points and second in assists, Gucci has worn a few different hats this season with the departure of a few good players.  While on pace for a career-high in points, he feels as tough it is not enough.  "There's definitely a different vibe, different mood in the locker room.  One week we will go 3-0, the next 0-3.  Inconsistency has really hurt our morale." 

On the season, Los Angeles has held their own in most team statistics, however the losses against conference foes have really started to add up.  "Calgary and Vancouver has been tough outs this season.  Combined 3-8-1 against them.  Not gonna make much noise with that.  Hopefully we can make up for it playing some of the other North American opponents," Gucci finished.