Rated R

Steve

Review:

Love this graphic, the VHL logo in the background blends in perfectly. I love the color selection here, I think they all mesh very well together. The lighting is consistent throughout the graphic, very nice and important. I love how the art style goes so well with the dark coloring and how Max stands out. Overall this is the best graphic I have seen yet, very well done and I love the effort put into this graphic, hope to see more from you soon!

8.5/10

Review:

This graphic is frankly, just stellar. I love the effects that went into making this as clean and as awesome looking as it is. It really gives off a strong historic hockey feel to it, and that gives me all sorts of hype and nostalgia. I can see the effort that went into making this graphic, but I do feel that there could have been a better font choice for the vibe that you were giving off with the rest of the piece.

9/10

Alrighty, hello again my friend and wow, finally Im witnessing something different and Im happy with what I see. I cannot say I am a fan of this type of style of art, but this one is made nice. I do agree with someone who said earlier that the VHL logo fits well on the wall and is added really nice and oh boy, I LOVE the text, especially TORO part. There could be some things done differently, style wise, but that is already my own design ideas and your is yours, so well done.

Rating: 8/10

This is by far your best graphic (that I've seen) by a mile. The oily texture you use works extremely well with how colorful this is. Love the everything about the text - the font, the colors, the overlapping color change. The red edges around the render are very vibrant, especially with the the splash effect around it -  and you have a nice lightened effect overplaying the black areas. The VHLM logo on the brick wall looks extremely realistic too. 

9.75/10