The Seabasstard crosses the 30 goal milestone

Seabass

Well i'm excited to announce that The Seabasstard has become my first player ever to reach the 30 goal milestone after he posted up a goal and a assist in his last game against H.C Davos. The Seabasstard played well enough to earn himself the honor of being named the 1st star of the game. It was too bad that it was all in a losing effort as the Menace lost their 3rd straight game and 2nd in a row to the Davos squad. 

"It felt good to hit that milestone after only playing 48 games. I feel like I've really come into my own this year and this is turning out to be quite the career year for me. I'm just happy that all my hard work is finally paying off. It was pointed out to me that my player may have a good case for being a candidate to win the Dustin Funk Award for most improved player. Which would of course be icing on the cake for the year i'm having but truly the one trophy i'm most interested in is the coveted Continental Cup."

-The Seabasstard

Now I only need to pick up one more goal and I officially have scored just as many goals this year as the two seasons prior put together. 

Edited by Seabass