Halifax

samx

GMing is something that I have really come to love over the past 2 seasons of doing it. I’ve learned a lot and met a lot of new people. In the M your main job is retention and welcoming new players which I’ve come to really enjoy. There is something about watching new players grow and knowing you were a part of it that just makes me so happy. Watching the excitement of new players as they play their first game or get their first point is so much fun. Their energy rejuvenates my love for the game. Over the past week, even in the last 36hrs Halifax has picked up a ton of new waiver players and it has been so much fun to watch the team grow and for the players to meet each other and learn the ropes of the game together.

My main goal in Halifax has been to create a place where new players feel welcomed and a place where they can have fun. I like to think I’ve done this with not only the players in the room but also with the people I’ve surrounded the team with from alumni to just friends of mine. There are so many great people in their who create a great environment for everyone involved.