S82 Recreate Tier List

a_Ferk

D Tier: Calix Pearce. Looks like Laine and N0HBDY are making some kind of trio with Spartan? I’m basing this off the fact that they all have the same last name and originate from Greece. Too big of a coincidence I’d say. Calix is in D Tier because it sounds like one of those Gen Z names that parents give their kids to be “unique”. 

C Tier: Cole Pearce. I put Cole Pearce here because I don’t like the last name; it reminds me of this kid that I used to go to school with. Cole is a slightly less bad name than Calix so he escapes D tier. 

B Tier: Tavish Degroot. It appears rory went for a Team Fortress 2 themed name. I am putting him in B tier because it’s kind of an obscure reference. (I had to google it). I don’t think many of the younger people in VHL have played TF2, myself included.

S Tier: Wumbo. Flyersfan returns to form with another SpongeBob themed player name. Previously Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen, which is an even more legendary player name. He is doing God’s work and bringing the study of Wumbology to the VHL.