Minion Presents #7 Return and season 81 draft top ten hottest prospects

UnknownMinion

Minion Presents #7 

Return and season 81 draft top ten hottest prospects

Welcome one and all to Minion Presents a return of an old article I’m glad to be bring back, today we are counting down the top ten players in the upcoming VHLE draft, with out more into stuff lets jump into the rankings,(all voted by me)

Skba6nUK65JOtn6xya5vagYda1Pdm619ej-AfrMy4YMsllWI9UdXWfZS9-Ypq-tEAMN941N_2P6YRM5xezgJHO4Na2ZaCLyOtgeWhBsGlQ5w__Q40_zoP3O8AOQ2NTDyQOvjwzEJ=s1600

#10 daniel Janser

Daniel Janser is hot prospect, Updates weekly and has a weekly blog based article named the tale of two brothers, this season he has 56 points and 27 of them are goals he been playing really well so far beong a point per game and will be a great player back overseas

DIb94mbTuX9ipapWuKNkOL_RC09O6BtaoS714BuOa2s4HBuaOmPhRSCEG6EToYYTvF9twBUCmKw0M9uElZx6tMF55VUrPZqUXQOxgWKBopCYXuxju24YHJXGB_xbNL_v6kLDW9RX=s1600

#9 Juha Jarvinen

Juha Jarvinen is a VHLM goaltender who is right now a weekly updated, with a low amount of goaltenders in the VHL/VHLE draft this season a goaltender had to make the top ten to state just that at the time I’m writing this he is 19-15-1

sJbQ6TtKvej17fSPXOxK2OafPbBqjmFTRXbzYByngrZgOCQJEaQ5IE46qlWvKOYhU8XHT_6GKtFcYYJ0CXbK1pX4hA2gIqv4aLtQTuycyuG4itXzJG2MFOr0rYWOwVrxovNV9VBe=s1600

#8 Sirdsvaldis Miglaskems

A Player the hits the cap weekly and is overall great for the locker room and on the ice an easy top ten player so far he had been a player maker scoring ten goals but has 46 points 

e6u3IqaTu204Lkt8hcq86Rv_A_9DU8hkd2B90M6ZglmievI9cpKEUXWETwfZ0w-f_OdR-Paum2vw14051L9t1humR-0syx5DEV6cREUSLZdgSy_r2W6h6oADLp-E-hN5wMomqhJZ=s1600

#7 Wattson Power

Wattson is a two way defense man who can get back and help keep the puck put of the net or go help the offense get a goal if thats what you need, caps almost every week and plays really while on the ice, he could be one of the best players on the ice next season

mMCmW-ZFBNlQAwUeKZmPrR7UJKdLk-9_qz1sE-_IJBKTzOO9e04t5b5J9hqPHn8SUcpmxaiUth9_Zmk1P3EAZBBUdr5G30w6bOCNubmT69uP7DC5zjOZvj3Zga4Hutdzuc91luHR=s1600

#6  Hulk Hogan 2nd

To sum this up this man is the best defense player in the draft and could easy be top three, he is only this low because their a lot of high tpe dman in this draft and when that happens people tend to fall he had 113 points in 52 games so far and 34 of them are goal he is the best dman this season by far

0ZiWgt06cGiKXIppudJB1AMDdb83laG3mpDCthbTnBXQl4-TD8oUlMBZcu1dDd0GHSuAOHPQGqF4bRloq1R3iX2ZmsQao4YqDvRVzjkG4_RgDjF2dFisIsBU4oKwlY2m2gFfnM3b=s1600

#5 Nezuko

A better alright forward right here, if theirs one thing that stands out he only has eight penalty minutes this season (an average of 0.15 per game) thats crazy, he is a great earner and already VHLE ready

YrYA0ThvdrL4FhJlelZVAML7hkoNawxOsAwnGINXXHnU4fEc8MUowLpM05CbgVfNzJ_Cpi-TxB5oSNiiV472FHBf6Goy6HwJZsqQs7e7_wyxx1TepK2bjFO_x8pi6jBajPpWYYBv=s1600

#4 Maximus Decimus Meridius

The return of a legendary user and so his player has to be great and so far he is none of his stats really stand out, but with the high tpe and he already has a point per game he is going high in the draft and thats for sure

Ox-BAexJEVQ4pek4JlclTgi0PE4CpUi1L16xUoziwuUFPZrteZE1pvYPLR91xLNbowOQ9cX9ZPs04giB6IQ8XJBfyDLH_PWeB4Y7xcmlEuUhcVVtS25vfeN-RgEEMGZeASfPjLH_=s1600TOP THREE

Harkat Mulds-Zaza Colors-Nico Pearce

Spoiler

9eOYcKasM1XtMd7CDlqNdN3BdwKI7mORHOkqj_yCY8PqhBOcdwgTBOUHd0hxuJvN5D3v6rMbKyRB5c9DSo13aSMhvzpY7CO0fcAhaZLmHdceNM9BB-HoTLce7e8CGawqeBYfVgT3=s1600

#3 Zaza Colors

Zaza has been lighting it up this season, with 101 points in 52 game 22 goal and 57 assist and an average tpe of 14, watch out this is going to be a huge name in the upcoming draft, their is no reason at all he shouldn’t be top three

Spoiler

YDtvldV58Zx35IgUEoHBQ2Bp_ND2nDc1H1j0EUwRZHzNqBq3aaijyLT0aTX7xvbTick_VUOfijHA_sngMVrGfc1quzqqR-bTml3nhIxShP-TyVzrTK6PtI0tVIl7rb3ia5Ld5cIU=s1600

#2 Harkat Mulds

So close Harkat, So close just a little outdone by the next person in this list Harkat and Zaza are on the same team and both made the top three is kinda weird but four of the top ten are from Yukon this season no surprise why they are doing so good, Harkat’s 43 goals and 67 assists for 110 points is crazy and once more he earned his top three spot

Legends, when they leave new one replace them, when their forgotten new one are remember, the ten players on this list look to make their own path to fame and legend every one will start some where else in a different way but the end goal is the same, now with enough said your Ranked one player

Spoiler

fn4VmXFSuaxKSiRpcqLaiuYPjaYwm3cyW8U5CQH_S3ufBRoz_KMfQ6kABsXPnoMhD-vx3Sr57kn3IJl8FA6_qouLcOBQTZAGCJTFTRoNwfg6__WMw5aNpIBNjDqL8n3fHUaKF5jL=s1600

#1 Nico pearce

Even tho his point totals isn’t as crazy as the others with only 83 points, he is a weekly updated with an average of 16 tpe a week he is a great locker room person and plays great on the ice, Nico has earned the top place with his skill.

Thanks for reading once more just like normal, I will have playoffs predictions out the day after the regular season ends, I’m glad to be back to writing but I wont be pumping as many out as season 78 and 79!

Your writer Minion

721 words

Review: I really enjoy the analytical aspects of this media spot and how you included how much TPE players earn, their point totals and what kind of content they post. The graphics also add to the article and prove that you're putting effort into these and not just pumping them out. I like seeing your writing and it's obvious other members of the community do too with the amount of reactions your pieces recieve. I see a few small things in your writing that could easily be improved on to take you to the next level.

Punctuation: One of these things is proper punctuation. It's such a small thing but effects a lot in writing. Always remember to capitalize the letter I when it's on it's own, people's and places names and the beginning of sentences. You do this pretty well as I only really noticed lack of a capital letter in Daniel Jenser's name and an unneeded capital in his description.

Commas and periods: When I was your age, I often abused my usage of commas and that is still seen in my writing to this day. It seems to me in this article in particular you are overusing them. You have a lot of run on sentences that could've been split up into two with the use of a period instead of a comma. Also make sure to remember to use a period at the end of sentences no matter how short or long they are. 

Re-read: One of my favourite and most effective ways to improve writing is to read it to myself out loud. If something doesn't make sense your mind might scan past it while reading in your head. This doesn't happen when you read out loud and it will help you notice mistakes easier. After everything I write, I try to read it out loud and I always catch multiple mistakes that I fix to make the reading experience more enjoyable. I noticed a few times in your article that you spelled something wrong or put the wrong word in. Some examples of this are on Wattson Power where you said the word "put" instead of "out" and another example is when you wrote "updated" instead of "updater" on Jarvinen. Re-reading also lets you realize if theirs better wording you can use. (For example, I just re-read this review and changed a bunch of things.)

Last names: This is just a small thing but most people tend to use last name's when talking about players. Instead of saying Harkat, say Mulds. It's mostly personal preference but you always see top reporters using last names.

Two years ago Gustav took a piece of my writing and reviewed it and told me how I could improve. It was a small thing for him to do but that was a big help to me and a reason I starting writing better at the time.I figured I'd do the same for you to pass on the favor.

Overall, I see good writing in here with a lot of nice analysis and unique look into things. I really like the graphics added as they make the article look nicer. All your posts are good reads and I will be making sure to read them all from now on. You're still young and I think over the next few months/years your writing will greatly improve and I'm already seeing signs of it showing through in this article and previous ones written. I'm looking forward to reading the playoff predictions in about a week. If you ever want/need help, ask anyone really but I'll also be there for you. 

Example of improved description. I'll be choosing a random description and showing you what I'd change.

Your post:  

So close Harkat, So close just a little outdone by the next person in this list Harkat and Zaza are on the same team and both made the top three is kinda weird but four of the top ten are from Yukon this season no surprise why they are doing so good, Harkat’s 43 goals and 67 assists for 110 points is crazy and once more he earned his top three spot

So close Harkat, but just a little outdone by the number one person in this list. Mulds and Colors are on the same team and both impressively made the top three. Infact, four of our top ten are from Yukon this season which is no surprise as to why they're doing so good. Muld's 43 goals and 47 assists for 110 points is crazy, helping him earn this top three spot.