My Random VHL Thoughts - S(?) - Episode Something

Fire Tortorella

• I haven't been anything more than a clicker in a while - got burnt out of earning TPE, so it was nice to take a break. Now I'm back to writing these things and word vomiting discussing my opinions about the VHL.
  • I see there have been many goalies created this season and last season - maybe making a goaler was a mistake, but it's something I've wanted to try again since my last attempt failed miserably. Worst comes to worst I think I can change before the VHL Draft, but maybe that changed now with the VHLE? I don't really plan on doing it so I don't care that much, but I guess it's something to keep in the back of my mind.
  • @WentzKneeFan036 has created "Trade Me", a defenseman who wants to play for every single team in the league. That seems like it'll be very hard to do, but I wonder what the actual record is for most teams played for? I would think that's something someone more interested than me could scrape the portal/index for? You also need to change your name to something better, like "HurtsSucks036"
  • WHERE IS TRVIA???? I come back to max TPE and now I have to get a JOB or REVIEW???
Edited by Fire Vigneault