Nasherov interview #80

Vat

Welcome back to the most famous news page ever! With yet another interview with Gustislav Nasherov!

How do you feel about your point production so far? 

I am really happy about it, with 74 points total with goals and assists being split precisely, 37-37. I didn't even notice that my goals and assists were equal until a teammate of mine told me they were, really funny not going to lie. But for my total points I can not complain about it. With getting tons of minutes on the ice I am happy with my production and my +/- too. But as usual I couldn't do it without my awesome teammates! Without them I wouldn't have enough energy to go out there every night to play games and maintain my quality, and I am very truly thankful for that and I could not wish for better teammates, I love them. It is also very good for me to see that the coach is trusting me with the minutes and me doing well on them. It can really help our relationship and so we can rely on each other more. Not saying that we don't just that it could be better, hell if I really become good friends with him I can maybe also get that C role too, although it doesn't really matter that much to me anyways so either way I'd be happy.

Missing the playoffs once again, how do you feel about that?

To be honest I don't don't really care too much, even if we did qualify for the playoffs we would not have much to do there anyways, to be brutally honest we would probably get swept in the first round which isn't fun at all. But as I've said before: Once we get out of our rebuild face we will be dominating the Vhl scene. The rookies we have right now are showing great potential and our draft picks will surely help us draft tons of new promising prospects, then we will together as a team be able to make them as good as possible and be able to go for some cup runs which I am looking forward to. But missing the playoffs doesn't really worry me at the moment, good things take time and rushing to get to those things doesn't help at all. I'd rather prepare for it for a long time then be absolutely amazing at it when it's showtime. I am sure that that is what will happen with Helsinki, when we get our prospects to their peak we will strike hard and win tons of games which I hope will lead to a cup, which is of course the ultimate goal for any GM, coach or player. I am just so excited for what our future holds and I just can't wait to get there. Almost as if I want to invent a time machine to travel there instantly!

Alright thank you for your time Nasherov!

Thank you for the interview!!!! 

This is a nice clean media spot with an interview theme that is never a bad option. I like the enthusiasm in the responses, but I would throw in at least a couple more questions to spread out that response length a bit. I like that the questions are bolded. Maybe add a title too. overall nice job. 8.5/10!

Good luck in the future with the playoffs!!

Review: The spot is really well written. I like the attention to detail and the personality that Nasherov takes on. I would probably suggest maybe having shorter answers with more questions, just my personal preference when referencing a lot of stats. Other than that, really well done! 10/10!