The Seabasstard's career year

Seabass

Well last week I was able to finally hit the coveted 72 point mark to be able to say that I've got a point per game player. Out of my now three players, The Seabasstard is actually the first one to hit that 72 point milestone. Not only did I hit that 72 point mark but The Seabasstard was able to score more points this season, than his previous two seasons combined (73). 

"I'm not trying to be greedy at all but I'd love to be able to score a couple more goals to hit that 40 goal mark. I got five more games to do it so we'll see what happens. Either way the Moscow Menace is basically a lock for the playoffs and it's a really fun building to play in right now. The City hasn't seen a playoff series in years now and the excitement is in the air and that crowd is already pretty loud, I can only imagine how much louder they'll become once the playoffs are underway"

Out of the remaining five games that the Menace have left to play, they only face one non playoff team in Helsinki which is a great opportunity to send a message to the other competing playoff teams that we're ready for war and that this will be our year.