The nineteenth chapter of Baby Bob's life (Prediction for the playoffs of the VHLE)

Baby Boomer

Hello everyone, 

Welcome to the nineteenth chapter of Baby Bob's life story. In this life story we will talk about the life of Baby, when he was young, his thoughts and his impressions before the drafts, during the seasons and during the playoffs. Baby Bob will also respond to questions from the fans, from the GMs and from the leaders of the VHL and the VHLM. The first ever regular season of the VHLE is officialy over and we now know the final standings, so it is now time to make our predictions for the playoffs. In this special chapter, I will make my predictions for the series of the VHLE. 

We don’t know officialy the format of the series, but i will do this articles as if the first were playing against the fourth and the second against the third, so the Stockholm Vikings VS the Vasteras Iron Eagles and the Rome Gladiators VS the Bratislava Watchmen. 

Stockholm Vikings (1st) VS Vasteras Iron Eagles (4th)

Prediction : Stockholm Vikings in 5 games 

The Stockholm Vikings finished the season with 45 wins, 23 losses and 4 overtimes losses for a total of 94 points in 72 games. The Vasteras Iron Eagles completed the campaign with 35 wins, 31 losses and 6 overtimes losses for a total of 76 points in 72 games, only 1 point more than the Cologne express who didn’t qualify for the playoffs. There is not a billion reason why the Vikings will the beat the Iron Eagles and it is only because the Vikings had a better season and because they have a better team in every aspects of the game. 

Rome Gladiators (2nd) VS Bratislava Watchmen (3rd)

Prediction : Rome Gladiators in 7 games

At the end of the season, the Rome Gladiators had 36 wins, 28 losses and 8 overtimes losses for a beautiful total of 80 points in 72 games, but they had a very very disappointing end to the season. The Bratislava Watchmen ended the season with 36 wins, 29 losses and 7 overtimes losses for a total of 79 points in 72 games. When the season ended, the two teams were only one point appart form each other, so obviously this series will be very very interesting to watch. Even with their awful end of the regular season, the Gladiators showed great all along the seaosn and this is why I believe that they will win this matchup.

Stockholm Vikings (1st) VS Rome Gladiators (2nd) 

Prediction : Rome Gladiators In 6 games. 

There are 14 points between the two teams, but this first final ever of the VHLE will be very nice to follow. Effectively, both these teams could win the Cup who does not have a name, yet, but I believe that the Rome Gladiators have a more complete team and the chemistry between the players are better 

And youwho do you think will win the Cup in the VHLE? 

Thanks for reading and see you next week for more of the life story of Baby Bob. 

508 words 

25 - 31 october

Review: 9/10

Aw man, I hope Vasteras is more competitive than 5 games and out! Seriously though, enjoyed the predictions and your rationale behind them, and appreciate not just picking the #1 seed as the champion. The article was clear and to the point, and it read cleanly from beginning to end. I also appreciate the colors in the team names as well, thought it was a nice presentation touch to help the article stand out. A minor nitpick would just be another readthrough for errors before posting, some minor grammar stuff like a lower case "i" and "seaosn" in there. But all in all a solid piece (even if I hope your predictions are wrong).

On 10/29/2021 at 4:19 PM, CowboyinAmerica said:

Review: 9/10

Aw man, I hope Vasteras is more competitive than 5 games and out! Seriously though, enjoyed the predictions and your rationale behind them, and appreciate not just picking the #1 seed as the champion. The article was clear and to the point, and it read cleanly from beginning to end. I also appreciate the colors in the team names as well, thought it was a nice presentation touch to help the article stand out. A minor nitpick would just be another readthrough for errors before posting, some minor grammar stuff like a lower case "i" and "seaosn" in there. But all in all a solid piece (even if I hope your predictions are wrong).

thanks for the review and it seems like my predictions were wrong

Edited by Baby Boomer