Off ice

KnightRiley

Not playing in the VHLM this season allowed Weenuk free time outside of training and waiting for his his grandparents to get better. ''Most of my time every other day is is spent in the hospital with my grandparents, they don't have much time left so I'm glad I took the season off of playing to stay back and be with them and spend the last year till there gone. It's been a little hard, they kept trying to convince me to just go join a team but the time spent with them was worth. Outside of hospital i have still kept up my training, With cousin Riley knight gee retired from the VHL and back home he has been a big help in keeping up on my training and giving me tips to get ready for the draft. Staying in shape is pretty easy when its one of the few things you have to focus on so physically im ready to get playing. Video games is one of the last two things that I do in spare time, Mostly I play nhl, cod, or solo games like the assassins creed games, days gone. I've gotten back into reading but i mainly only do it an hour before i have to sleep, its boring enough that it tires me out but interesting enough to keep me reading" 

Review: A really nice article, when someone writes more about the background of his player is always great, because it makes the vhl more real.

In the end this gets a solid 8 out of a 10, good job mate, keep it up, you are a good writer.