PING!

Dom

PING! That was the best title I could find to represent my last 24h. Imagine being in the founders cup final for game 7, unfortunately loosing but getting those multiples ''GG'' from all sides. Then getting hired as a mod, getting ''congrats'' every sides ''mute me'' from others and moderator guidelines pings from the other side as well as ''wait, you're now a mod?''. Then your team gets moved to the VHLE and an other GM take over (who also could describe her day with PING). Now I get pings from people confused wondering if I am fired, if I step down or if I got promoted, on the other side I am talking in DM with Victor and and Mcwolf for the same reasons which also bring pings. Then, I get hired as Malmo GM and get pinged in malmo LR, yukon LR and VHL gen chat. For this reason, I decided to hire @Brewins15 to manage my pings untill tommorow, I think she could handle them all. Thanks Sam!

So this was not a structured VHL.com article at all but it relates to the ping chaos I got I guess :kekw:

Now lets figure everything out, this will be an exciting off-season!

3 minutes ago, Domg5 said:

PING! That was the best title I could find to represent my last 24h. Imagine being in the founders cup final for game 7, unfortunately loosing but getting those multiples ''GG'' from all sides. Then getting hired as a mod, getting ''congrats'' every sides ''mute me'' from others and moderator guidelines pings from the other side as well as ''wait, you're now a mod?''. Then your team gets moved to the VHLE and an other GM take over (who also could describe her day with PING). Now I get pings from people confused wondering if I am fired, if I step down or if I got promoted, on the other side I am talking in DM with Victor and and Mcwolf for the same reasons which also bring pings. Then, I get hired as Malmo GM and get pinged in malmo LR, yukon LR and VHL gen chat. For this reason, I decided to hire @Brewins15 to manage my pings untill tommorow, I think she could handle them all. Thanks Sam!

So this was not a structured VHL.com article at all but it relates to the ping chaos I got I guess :kekw:

Now lets figure everything out, this will be an exciting off-season!

I can't handle my own pings... HELP