flash instagram task.

Kendrick you can link this thread. He sent me it through PM which is ok. I used his work so if he wants to claim he can and link this thread to do so. Don't see what the big difference of you seeing the actual picture or myself validating it, you have a link to reference to regardless.

Edited by 8Ovechkin8

Kendrick you can link this thread. He sent me it through PM which is ok. I used his work so if he wants to claim he can and link this thread to do so. Don't see what the big difference of you seeing the actual picture or myself validating it, you have a link to reference to regardless.

Because usually in order to claim work we have to see it on the board. That's what every one PT has. Not sure why these tasks are different.

Unwritten rule? If I claim TPE for something I have to link to it. In this thread it just says he did something, theres no proof. I'm not spoiling the party, just trying to make sure this is organized. Can't be handy out TPE here, there and everywhere without any record. I've seen the picture, I know its been done but it needs to be posted and linked if he claims it. Not news by any stretch.