flash instagram task.

I need someone to make a PK Subban NHL15 cover. Make it nice and flashy, but professional. have the VHL logo in the corner or something just so the cover is seen as our property.

Winner will get it posted on instagram and 3 TPE as a bonus.

Also will need someone to make a description saying how people can get their hands on this by joining the site or something along those lines. PM or post me. Description must be 200 words or less. winner will also get 3 TPE.

* all tpe capped.

Deadline is Thursday Aug 14th evening.

For now we will have a flash task system set up, but later on we'll get something concrete made.

Edited by 8Ovechkin8

Uncapped means too much is being given by the instagram project alone boubabi. Not everything is uncapped, thats why TPE inflation gets out of hand.

3 tpe is not that much.

And since it's a big project, (recruitment wise), I don't see any negative of paying it big time.

EA Sports custom covers receive a lot of attention on social medias, and that could be a good way to make us shine.

I understand that, but not everything needs to be uncapped for people to do. It simply just takes the place of another task a player can do. For example doing a Media Spot/This take is 9 TPE. That's why it is capped, because someone can fill their cap.

yeah I understand the 6+3 TPE

but since (I think), I could do a good job with that, (since I made one recently), i though it could give me an advantage too. because now, I'm already at 9 TPE a week. I know it's a lot..

There is potential to make it uncapped but the reason it's capped is really for the inflation thing. It also gives people a chance to reach cap with just one piece of work rather than doing several different things to get tpe. I realize that a lot of the social media stuff is going to come from the same sources, so it would be unfair to other members if the same people every week got a 3 tpe bonus every week essentially giving them 12 tpe weeks every so often. I'd me more than willing to have your 3 tpe moved to claim for a later date if that helps you out, if not I guess I'll have my fingers crossed someone else will try.

Edited by 8Ovechkin8

The reason I say that is because we can't cater to one guy or a select few, it has to be open to all and capped for that very reason. If you don't want to do it because its uncapped, thats fine it opens a spot for someone who does want to reach their 9 TPE per week with it.

That's great. I guess I should have made it more clear. I was looking for a full scaled NHL15 cover. But come to think of it, this would work great as a preview if you could some how create an actual cover that corresponds with your preview.

No but I meant in here. Updaters still need to see who did it without going on instagram to do so

Edited by Kendrick

That's eQ's. We'd need links for yours too, I know it was posted on instagram but this has to be a little more organized then tossing TPE around and claiming pictures that people can only see if they went to instagram. That is my point