Girts Galvins

Girts

• 2 weeks later...

Review: I was going to start this by saying its a pretty nice graphic for a new player, then I checked when you joined. Welcome back! Despite being a pretty basic graphic I still enjoy it and it's better than most first graphics. The text and effect give it a nice vintage look to it. From here on, you should keep improving on skills that already seem to be there and you'll be making great graphics in no time. 7/10

Review:

Really basic graphic but sometimes thats a good thing! I really like the colors and how they mesh together. If I am completely honest, I am actually wondering what you did to this image other than put your name on there. Anyways the image is really good. Interesting font choice for your name but it doesn't hurt the image in anyway. Overall I think this is a solid graphic but that seems to be about it, I do like it. 6.5/10

Review:

I like what you're going for.  Although I would e cut out the player and put him in a different background, idk if it's just personal preference but I would like to see it with a background that doesn't look to realistic, if you could've done that I would've like the sig more.  That doesn't mean it's bad! I like the style your going for and I really dig the text, it matches with the jersey and it's not too "crazy" like some others can be.  Overall well done! 7/10