CGY-SEA Trade

Review: I've done graphics like this over a year ago and I think you did it even better. Mine were basic while you added more affects to make it appealing and even threw on a jersey swap. I like these types of graphics as their very league related and you don't see them much. 9/10

Review: Trade graphics are great. This is a very clean and effective graphic for trades. It tells you who was traded for who and it looks visually pleasing, which is all a trade graphic really needs to do in order to be good. Short, sweet, and to the point. The graphic is organized well and all the components are sized perfectly, from the picture of the player (nice jersey swap by the way, very smart with how you went with it and I love how you distorted the logo so it fit well) to the logos and background. My only real gripe with the graphic is that I'm not a fan of the film burn, glossy, filmy effect. Takes away from the graphic and it makes things awkward to see, especially the Bears logo. Other than that, loved this graphic. Less is more and you definitely reflected that well. (Also, neat trade graphic in the middle!)

It works extremely well for what it sets out to do, 9/10

Review:

These type of graphics are my favorites! They easily show what happened in a "fun" and creative way.  This can also be used to announce larger trades like this one in a more interesting way than just posting a text about it.  The lighting is also well done, slightly more blue shaded to the right and more red shaded to the left.  There really isn't much to complain about here! 9/10

Edited by Vat

Not bad, not bad at all. This week I am very happy with the pieces I've seen. I like the design you went for, easy to understand and see what's going on. Colours are okey as well, nothing too fancy, but just the right mix. Im not sure is the player in the picture meant to be the star player of that trade or what, but you could have easily put bot team logo's in the middle instead of the picture, of course that's already nitpicking. Overall good job¬!

Rating: 8/10