#AsktheBouch: Random Thoughts Part Two

Gaikoku-hito

1108839980_AsktheBouchLogo.jpg.eac1dbbbe9e8fb9cc5b1cbfaee7488d4.jpg

-       Surprised as everyone else that Yukon Rush has been moved to the VHLE; I wasn`t told and it was a weird feeling to find out in a forum post that I was no longer an AGM of a team. (my own fault to busy)

-       Wish the best of luck to all the players in the Yukon after a tough finish to the season with a game seven loss by a single goal but also congrats to Ottawa; Who will also look to repeat as they have depth and draft picks still for this coming season

-       Mac users don`t apply. Found out the hard way that Mac cannot interface with the systems of the league so better not apply for some of the positions.

-       Prague kicked when down? Told already even before the season starts don`t bother as we suck sort of hurts at this point of the season everyone has a chance. I guess we try to prove them wrong or just end up with mud on our faces.

-       Recreate or not to recreate is now starting to stare me in the face. Player has two seasons left but with lack of funds heading into the final season means a huge drop. Is it worth sticking it out or retiring early?  

-       Personal note* Super busy right now with HD driver breaking in my 2010 Mac Pro forcing me to buy a new 2021 Mac Pro and a month trying to recover all my lost data. No I wasn`t/haven`t been able to recover all the data. Restarted a Part time job that see me up at 3am and now working 12hr days with teaching English as an ALT. New House being designed, with many hours of back and forth to decide finishings, windows, etc…  Old house gets torn down next month and ground breaking on the new house starts in Feb or March with completion date in October or November

Edited by Gaikoku-hito

1 hour ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Mac users don`t apply. Found out the hard way that Mac cannot interface with the systems of the league so better not apply for some of the positions.

Don't let this stop you from applying! I'm a Mac user who only got consistent access to a Windows laptop this past June. I've been a GM/AGM since April 2020. As long as you know your deficiency, you can fix it. In my case, that was hiring AGM's who had a Windows computer and I could work with them to send in lines. As an AGM, I made it clear that I had a Mac, so lines weren't my responsibility and we mostly planned around it.

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

Don't let this stop you from applying! I'm a Mac user who only got consistent access to a Windows laptop this past June. I've been a GM/AGM since April 2020. As long as you know your deficiency, you can fix it. In my case, that was hiring AGM's who had a Windows computer and I could work with them to send in lines. As an AGM, I made it clear that I had a Mac, so lines weren't my responsibility and we mostly planned around it.

Yes, You are right there are ways to work around the issue as you can also run windows on a Mac if you dare want to!! I run Microsoft Office on Mac since it is my preference over anything Apple creates.