Looking back and going forward

WildfireMicro

Hey guys and gals and everything in between WildfireMicro here to talk about my career with Armani Calamari so far and what I think of what is ahead for him. He had grown a lot, from just a low TPE player who was just a waiver pickup for the Reapers to the captain of the first ever VHLE champions. He is my first player with the VHL and I think his career is going great so far. He was picked with the first of the second round picks in the VHL draft by the Toronto Legion and was picked late by both the Vasteras Iron Eagles and the Ottawa Lynx.

He played most of his VHLM career playing for the Reapers. He played his second VHLM season with Ottawa until he was traded to the Reapers. I am happy that the Lynx won the title this season by the way, really good for them. Armani was in the playoffs for both of his VHLM seasons, and like I said he won the title with the Eagles. He hasn't missed the playoffs in his career so far, however I am prepared to miss it in my first VHL season.

He has not really been the main star on the teams he has been on. He has mainly just been a really solid player that can be an all around talent because that it ultimately how I built him up. He is not really a main scoring option, but he is a playmaker that can be good on defense and offense. Not that it matters much to Armani in storyline however. He is just a really nice guy all around who loves to support his teammates and just loves hockey.

His team at the next level will be his hometown Toronto Legion in a draft selection that is perfect for where I want to take his storyline. I know that Toronto has a long way to go before it is truly good, but I am here to help it get to that point. I haven't been a true max earner since I haven't really been doing reviews until recently. And press conferences haven't always been there for me ether. I am hoping to fix that going forward however.

The VHL has been a good league to me so far, and I am extremely honored to win the first VHLE title. I love how the Eagles have managed to overcome adversary time and time again on route to that title. We overcame being down 0-2 and 3-1 in two different playoff series. We overcame two game sevens. I am extremely proud of every teammate I had on that team, and whether I go on to the next level or stay down another season I can hold my head up high going forward.

Overall it has been an extremely fun experience here in the VHL. I know more games and more challenges await me, but I am definitely ready for it. Armani is growing with every week and I am proud of him too. Thank you for reading, and I hope to see you all on the ice!