(S82) C - Matty Lirette, TPE: 54

Sparkz

Welcome to the VHL @Sparkz!

We're currently in the offseason so you won't be able to immediately join a team. However, if you would like to join the Reapers' locker room on Discord we would be more than happy to have you and show you the ropes and answer any questions you may have about the league. Here's a link: https://discord.gg/w364jF75K3

Welcome,

Alex_J32 - Philadelphia Reapers GM

Welcome to VHL @Sparkz,

I am a GM for Saskatoon Wild, a rebuilding team this season. I have a third line that is looking for a center and I would like to invite you to join us. If you are interested, quote this post and reply "Lets Go Wild." Then I will reply to you as soon as I can.

Hello @Sparkz!

I want to personally welcome you to the VHL! You are going to love it here. This group of VHLM GMs is amazing and will help you even if you don't choose Mexico City (which I hope you do!). We can offer you First Line Minutes!!! While we are a rebuilding team it is a lot easier to help out new people in the league. Starting with this document which is a crash course on TPE and tasks. Let me know if you have any questions!

Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KjIPo3CR85HJWGnCy-jScIkcIlwlvKpzJd_kB6EnZqw/edit?usp=sharing

The league might seem daunting at first but you will come to love our community here in the VHL. So what do you say, wanna join the Mexico City Kings?

Just quote and reply with #HAILTOTHEKINGS to join us!

~youloser1337 / Justin (Mexico City Kings GM)

Untitled(7).jpg