World Cup Press

Agito

World-removebg-preview.png
Good evening, I am Agito, AGM of the mercenaries team and I propose you a press conference allowing you to win 2 TPE

1. What do you think of the team for which you have been selected to participate in the World Cup? 
2. Do you already have an idea of which team will win the title for this tournament? 
3. Among the players present in the tournament? For you, who would be your rival?
4. Do you find that you have a good start to the tournament? 
5. Do you think you have a good team in this tournament? 
6. If you could be a General Manager of one of the tournament teams! What would you do? 

1. What do you think of the team for which you have been selected to participate in the World Cup? 

The Western European team looks pretty good. Although we haven't been playing to our potential lately, we can bounce back.
2. Do you already have an idea of which team will win the title for this tournament? 

Canada looks dominant based on their record so far.
3. Among the players present in the tournament? For you, who would be your rival?

I don't think there's any, even if forced to choose.
4. Do you find that you have a good start to the tournament? 

I've had an amazing start, better than expected.
5. Do you think you have a good team in this tournament? 

We have a great team. Lots of new faces for me, but we are better than our record shows.
6. If you could be a General Manager of one of the tournament teams! What would you do?

I wouldn't.