(S82) D - Bobby Rockwell, TPE: 60

Kairi

kqpsDMO.png

Welcome to the VHL, @Kairi

I'm JB, GM of the San Diego Marlins. We are building the team to be a contender this season. We can offer third pairing minutes, with the opportunity to move up of course as you develop your player! We want our players to succeed here in San Diego, and we have lots of help available, both in the form of guides and people! My AGM TheNeonShaman and I try to be as active as we can! 

We'd be very happy to add you to our roster, just quote this post with #FILLTHETANK to join us in the sun!

Good luck, 

JB & the Marlins :sdm:

Good morning @Kairi!

My name is Jardy, and I’m the Assistant General Manager of the VHLM’s Halifax 21st.

I’m going to try to keep this pitch brief because I’m late for work, but we would love it if Bobby Rockwell brought his talents to the East coast this season!

Salaries are standardized throughout the league, so you’d get paid the same no matter what team you join. What sets us apart from some other teams is that we already have a very strong and competitive roster that is bound for playoffs (probably ;p). The best part for you is that our defensive depth chart is pretty open right now, so you can expect 2nd pairing minutes (or equivalent) right off the bat, and be able to maintain (and potentially exceed) that as you develop and we make our way to a Cup run.

If this sounds appealing to you, you can quote this post with your acceptance, and myself or GM @Minion can get the contract and locker room balls rolling for you. :cheers: 

Hello @Kairi!

My name is a_Ferk and I am the AGM of the Houston Bulls. In Houston we would be able to offer you 2nd pair minutes. Houston isn’t the favorite but we still have a good chance to be a top 4 team and make a run in the playoffs. You could be huge in helping us make that push! We have plenty of people to help you learn and grow as a player!

In Houston, we believe in a person’s first experience so much, as we want you to update as much as possible. We also understand life can get in the way sometimes! We want the people behind the screen to have an amazing experience.

I'd love to see you in a Houston uniform! To join Houston quote this with #HORNS UP!

5 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Good morning @Kairi!

My name is Jardy, and I’m the Assistant General Manager of the VHLM’s Halifax 21st.

I’m going to try to keep this pitch brief because I’m late for work, but we would love it if Bobby Rockwell brought his talents to the East coast this season!

Salaries are standardized throughout the league, so you’d get paid the same no matter what team you join. What sets us apart from some other teams is that we already have a very strong and competitive roster that is bound for playoffs (probably ;p). The best part for you is that our defensive depth chart is pretty open right now, so you can expect 2nd pairing minutes (or equivalent) right off the bat, and be able to maintain (and potentially exceed) that as you develop and we make our way to a Cup run.

If this sounds appealing to you, you can quote this post with your acceptance, and myself or GM @Minion can get the contract and locker room balls rolling for you. :cheers: 

I think we should talk! 😀