More Cartoons

Steve

Review

An interesting concept. The 'blocky' appearance helps to hide the nitty-gritty details which otherwise would be more obvious. The aesthetic reminded me instantly on the 1978 LotR cartoon (which I do not particular like, but since that is a matter of taste, this shall have no influence on my rating). The only thing which I criticise is the main logo swap. It looks like the logo is overlapping onto the pants. 7/10 from me.

6 hours ago, Steve said:

kvUo5VD.png

Review:

I'm guessing this is a poster of some sort because it does not have any of the logos associated with hockey cards. This graphic is extremely tonal and reminds me of a very toned down andy warcol thus it seems very stylized and specific.  I can't say i love that palate but that is a personal gripe, i feel like the tones could have been more complimentary and less army/navy fatigue inspired.  The text you chose goes really well with the simplified style you used throughout the graphic and over all  that the style feels cohesive. Over all my biggest gripe is the fact that there is more detail in the ottawa logo than in your render's face and it takes the focus away from it. I am assuming that that is what you wanted since you chose such a meme- able face on the render ( and i honestly love that choice it made me laugh). 

8/10 this graphic has it's hiccups but is over all very solid, keep up the great work.

Edited by BladeMaiden

Nice job, a little different from your other graphics but it's great to try something new. Nice font size and placement on the bottom, and great logo swap as always. Effects are great too, I enjoy the background over-looking the player. Although the colors look a bit dull, I would've enjoyed if you made the colors pop out a bit more to make it eye catching for the viewer.  But I do appreciate the time and effort you took to make this. Review: 7.5/10